The larger machines have advantages over the medium sized washing machines, this is if you want to wash large blankets or sheet sets. The smaller machines are not able to circulate the clothes correctly during the washing cycle in the same way a larger washing machine can.
Water usage is also a factor, however you can adjust the water level in all the washing machines that Home Appliance Rentals supply so there should be no water wastage. If you do not fill the washing machine with clothes you simply change the water level setting prior to washing.
Therefore we recommend the following checks are carried out before selecting a washing machine:
- How many people wash at one time
- Do I wash double bed linen on a regular bases
- Do I have restrictions in the area the washing machine must fit into
- Do I require a top loader or a front loader
- Can I turn the operating dial or do I require buttons
Additional information such as dimensions and style of machines can be found at http://www.homeappliancerentals.com.au/products/washing-machine-rental.html or by calling us on 1300 800 388.